A traditional yurt or ger (Mongolian) is a portable, round tent covered with skins or felt and used as a dwelling by nomads in the steppes of Central Asia. It is a gentle combination of luxury and the basics from being in nature. It fits perfectly with our mountain campsite where we love to life close to the nature.
Feel at home!
In Mongolia a yurt is named a Ger, what means house or home. A meaningful name for a tent. Being together in a round space does something to you, we know by experience and hear it often of our clients.
Because of the isolation, the yurt stays cold in summer and keeps the heat inside in spring and autumn. We have one yurt on our campsite, what makes it even more special to stay in this. The yurt’s furniture is simple but warm, we have made use of good quality materials.
You wake up by the songs of birds and fall a sleep with the sound of crickets. Talk about the day by the warmed of a fire pit inside or outside. The place to relax during a comfortable stay.
Rates Rental Yurt
- Rates per week in euro's
- Saturday - saturday
|Low Season (June & September)||High Season (July & August)|
|Yurt rental, including 2 persons||350||490|
|3rd and 4th person||50||50|
- Electra, wooden stove, parking space
- Sleeping area: Beds, blankets and pillows
- Kitchen: Kitchen 2 pits, refrigerator, kitchenware
- Outdoors: Garden furniture, fire pit, parasol
- Hot shower, WiFi, campsite facilities, freezer for cooling elements, reservation costs
Prices do NOT include
- Tourist tax 0,60 per adult per night
- End cleaning 60 euro
- Bedding 15 euro p.p. (Bringing your own is allowed)
- Towels 7,50 euro p.p. for a big and small towel (Bringing your own is allowed)